Monday, August 15, 2022

COMENTS FROM MY CLASS MATES



 IT was very heart warming when I got comments from comrades whom we were together around the same time in 1960/61... here are some of the coments

Frank -I remember my early days at that school, withthe H/ Master  Mwl Nyakunga,  First class on the right was my stad 1 class, in 1960, thanks for refreshing my memories

Yahaya - I can see Mwl Kitigo with his ' mkia wa nyani'  in his hand singing, ' Nina fimbo ya dhahabu mikononi mwangu', I can also hear Mrs kaling in the next class,

Maarufu- John thanks for that , What I remember, Mr Kitigo coming early morning from Mtunduruni,with his cane, ready to cath late comers, who used the Mtunduruni short cut. I also remember him singing do la so fa mi re do.

Nuhu- Those were great days,  Mwl Nyakunga took us from Zis is to this is. And I rember Mr Kitigo commands, 'Wandele huku, wabwanga huku'

Thanks guys for adding the memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please coment